Monday, September 14, 2009

Solar Attic fan

I found a solar attic vent and a fan on eBay. I am not going to jump in and grab it just yet. I am doing some research so that I know what I am doing.




Well the blues hit and I never made it to Ellis' house. I think part of my problem is an aversion to leaving the house. The nightmares continue and it makes it hard for me to relax when I am running for my life all night.



This is probably the most problems I have ever had about sleeping. I have an awesome doctor that is helping me address the sleep and the nightmares. But no matter how much medicine I take I can not sleep more than a few hours. I am not napping in the day I am simply struggling all night. It is 1 am now and I cringe at the thoughts of closing my eyes and sleeping as William said perchance to dream.. but I think his was a positive perchance. Mine is a negative. LOL
So here I sit all sleeping pilled up and unable to close my eyes for any length of time.

'So Gerry frets that I might be out of work again tomorrow. I know it is hard to understand but I do not think he would be calm if he was in danger all night every night and unable to forget any detail all day long. It is not a fun place at all.
But I want to think about my skylight and my solar plans. I want to make my home more green and more environmentally friendly.
So Ellis forgive me for not coming by. I promise Iwill work on leaving the house and coming to see what you have done. I am so proud of you and I hope you never doubt this.
Fears are rediculous. I have to get past them.
Ellis would be able to help me with this solar adventure.  He is amazing at electronics and wiring and such.  Heck he has a crate of wire he carrys to every house he lives in. 
While I am on the wish list. I want to finish my back yard complete with outdoor fireplace so I can enjoy the desert Winter. I mean it is what keeps me here.

Visit Mahalo if you have time. I love to see hits on my pages,   and let me know if you like any of the work I am doing. I would love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear what is going on with your sleep. Libby screams in her sleep like something is hurting on scaring her. But she doesn't remember a thing. I will be praying for you. I love reading your blogs cause I get to know what's going on with you since I can't be around. I love ya girl, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete