Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to work today


I found an attic Fan I am going to get. It is $199.00 on Ebay and one mail order place has it for 179.00(  the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Master-Flow-GAF-Solar-Powered-Gable-Attic-Fan-BNIB_W0QQitemZ110434370827QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b666c50b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)  so you can see it and maybe you know if it is any good. I would appreciate any help so that I do it right.
It will be my first step into a greener home.   It is great having Kenn around becasue he is willing to help me out with my green installations. I know Ellis will be coming over to help me too. It is good to have willing people to help me when I get ideas.

Angie is going to send a picture of her expecting this baby. I can't wait. I love her so much and think she is so so pretty.  I am all stoked. 
I have been still working on Mahalo and Ray sent me a note with a clapping audience.  Now that is encouragement!!   In case no one understood Cheryl had added me about my diet which is why I put it in the blog.  I am still very happy with the health part of it and that I am enjoying cooking and dreaming up recipes is a very nice past time for me. 

Reyes is going to town on the Mahalo site too.  She loves it and somehow thinks I am responsible for her addiction. Just look at her coach page when she has added to it.

The Zoo walk has started getting some donations and that is just awesome.  I know I have to wait till payday which is Friday. We have more people joining the actual walk every day.  Debra the Temp that worked with us for almost a year was our first donor and I appreciate her so much for that. Reyes and Darrell and Isabella
Eva Montelongo and her husband Johnny are going to sign up today. Kenn's cousin Dee and her family are walking.  Ellis' 5 kids are going to be walking. Casey and Raevyndaun will be there. We are walking for Autism so how can it not be an awesome thing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment