Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was a little more pressure than I needed but I made it through. A late sleepless night and an early start to help Casey put out the items for the yard sale. Casey chose the best weekend for this, because it is perfectly beautiful here today.

Gerry came in today at 12:40 but his plane landed at 12:20 and since I was still en route I was a bit nervous about being late to pick him up.

Tomorrow is the pups spa day, Rabies shots and the whole works. I am hoping to make enough on the yard sale to buy the items I need to work on my yard and garden. I can not even call it a lawn. It is not attractive as it is,but that is what I am here for. I am going to be the lawn whisperer.
I will have to resist being the lawn mumbler. I am sleepy so I am going to try to get me some sleep. I hope to sleep past the 4 houre

No comments:

Post a Comment