Monday, October 19, 2009

Stepping out


This is the first evening of me trying a different approach to this Blog. I have been a little newsy I have tried to keep it positive and not too boring. I am going to continue to update my life here but I am also attempting to write some fiction. I am not sure I will put it on here until I am relatively happy with the product. If I find this too stressful then I write where no one can see. I have entered a competition and I will see how it goes.

It is going to be something I have never done before and there is no loosing. It is a learning experience.

So I hope you all will wish me luck as I learn and grow over the month of November. I used to write so much more than I do now and so this is like a step back into my youth. When I had the courage to write a little comic book and actually show it around my school. Or the poems I wrote and share with those that know me best. Maybe you even remember the audition for the Alabama School of Fine Arts. A very exciting time for me to go back into my youth. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment