Sunday, February 7, 2010

We have rain. That's right, once again it is raining. Not just raining but gusting winds and heavy rain, Someone forgot to tell the clouds that this is a desert. We have had so much rain in the last 30 days. It is amazing.  I love the sound of the rain, it takes about 30 minutes of rain before I figure out what that tapping sound is. Then I realize it is actual rain.
Now we just had the first thunder to go along with this uncommon storm.  Prepare to the East, it will be there in a few days. Every time we have had one of these storms it has kept going until it reached Alabama.  So I will be your early warning device.  Heavy rain and thunder is heading your way.
I do not want this misunderstood, I am not sad about the rain,.we need it terribly, but it is just so unusual. I wanted to share it. Oh, there was another thunder clap before I could even send this out.  Yes, watch out Alabama, you have one coming that way.

 My local weather forecast and information is here enjoy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment