Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mondays Are For Learning

The Avon meeting went well tonight. I have been to two now and I think I learn something at each one.  Tonight we discussed the skin care regimen and it makes sense to care for your skin and even start to reverse some of the damage that sun, stress, diet and pollution can cause. There is a new product that I am trying and I think I am going to like it. It reverses some of the wrinkles that years of squinting and laughing have caused.
The district manager is a funny little thing. She went across Arizona in a recruiting frenzy and couldn't find a gas station in any of the reservations she was visiting. She was only .25 gallons from empty when she finally found a station.  She had even passed a truck that had a gasoline can in the back of it so that if she ran out of gas she was strategically placed in front of him, so that if she ran out he would stop and share gasoline with her.  This woman is a hoot.  She is fun to hold the meetings and she is all about helping her Avon ladies but she makes me laugh.

News alert! Drop Dead Diva starts back in June 2010.


Before the Avon meeting I was asked if I wanted to fix up an ailing page on Mahalo . This page was getting some attention and the subject was so fascinating I almost didn't get it made because I was researching the entire concept.  The subject is the Dewey Color System test.  Children up to adults can take this test and their personality comes to light.  Employers love to use this because it lets them see if the person is a good fit in the position in which they are applying.  The test takes less than 5 minutes to complete and the results will tell you a wealth of information about yourself.  Amazing information, but take a look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment