Sunday, February 21, 2010

London Fashion Week and Avon products

The London Fashion Week has arrived. I have been watching the live streaming of the catwalk shows since yesterday and they have some strange fashions I admit, but the ones that are not out of this world crazy are spectacular. The Sass and Bide show was just beautiful. they had some of the most beautiful dresses I have seen. Here is a video Denise made while we watched.  The show today was from Betty Jackson and it was a great one. The catwalk for Betty Jackson had some beautiful clothes.
After seeing some of the strange ideas that one designer passed off for clothes I wanted to assure you that these are clothes and well designed clothes in the video. I felt compelled to save you from the catwalk disaster Casey and I watched yesterday. Leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the Video.

I am trying out the new product by Avon called Anew Reversalist and I love it. It makes my face feel so much tighter and healthy. Bet you really needed to know that my face was beginning to feel loose, but it was. This day cream is so nice and is not greasy at all. It feels good and smells very good. Those are my main criteria on face creams. I refuse to look and feel slimy just for the sake of some firmness and I want it to smell pleasant. So if you are looking for a product that really helps firm up the face and neck then I would suggest this Anew Reversalist day cream by Avon.


Spring is right around the corner.  In case you were forgetting that I live in a different climate than most, this rainy February we are having is Phoenix' version of ''April Showers brings May Flowers''
We are getting our rain again so Mother Nature  must be preparing the way for the spring flowers which usually arrive about March and are burned to a crisp by June.
So it is time to choose a garden fountain so that you have that nice running water when the drought returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment