Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time to put up the Christmas decorations.  I have the 3 trees for the front lawn and my Christmas village ready to go out.  I will send up some pictures when everything is done. I hope to get it taken care of tomorrow, I would like for the weekend to show some amount of productivity.

Today I was car less and for the first time in months I thought about going out. Isn't that the way it always works? When I have the car sitting in the driveway I am reluctant to step outside. When the car is parked 27 miles away all day I get road trip happy.


Question of the day!!!!
When someone calls on the phone and asks to speak to you by name how do you respond?
This is she
It it I
or  do you have one I have not considered.
Just so you know I say "this is she".

No comments:

Post a Comment