Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank you blog

Writing this month has been such a refreshing time for me. I have written my entire life. I have novel after novel started and placed in my box of writings. I never had the nerve to attempt to show my work before. I appreciate everyone that has tolerated my putting these blogs out and allowing me to express myself this way.

Writing was my great love in grade and high school. I wrote my first play in the 3rd grade and I made my first comic book character in the 9th grade.  I have placed small characters on  paper since I could write.

No one knows how or why I lost my confidence when I was a teenager and no one ever will, but now at this age I have found enough to press on and present my own work out for people to see.  You that get the update on these writings are my most trusted friend and family and I do not intend to bore or brag only to share.
Thank you for allowing me to share these little simple writings with you.

I am back to writing and I hope you find the courage to do the one thing you love and do not make time for and make time for it.
I am almost 40,000 words into my book and I am so excited to finally have this story out. It has cleared up a lot of brain space for me
:)
Thank you all again dear family and friends, you have made all the difference in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing very good in the things that you write about.We enjoy reading the stories that you write about. Keep up doing the writing about what you want to say and do. I am waiting on your book to read. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete