Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moving to a New Writing Gig at Hub Pages

I have recently been making a move over to the Hub Pages and this is where I am doing my writing.  I have been writing at Mahalo for over a year now and they have moved on to a different format.  I was making a nice amount working from home on the pages that I made with love and a lot of research.  The management decided that it wasn't profitable for them to share the page revenue with the writers, so some changes were made.  I am not running down Mahalo. They can run their business any way they choose, I just was enjoying the freedom that writing had offered me for the last year and I am not going to stop writing. So I needed to relocate to a site that will continue to pay me for my work.  

If you are interested in my writing then I will continue to link my stories so that you can see them if you so choose.  I hope over the last year you can see an improvement in my writing. I admit I still write with a southern accent.  Not that I think that is a bad thing.  I actually write some things with a southern spin intentionally.  I think the southern way of saying some things in some situations is just perfect and says it in a way that is so much better.  

This is simply an announcement that lets you all know what is going on.  I hope you visit my pages at Hub Pages and like what you read.  Just to give you an idea I have been writing about, I have published a page using  the history of my family and I wrote a little page on Nessmuk.  Nessmuk was my ancestor and he was one of the first conservationists and a writer in the 1880's for the magazine that became Field and Stream . There is a section on some of the games on Face book like Jungle Jewels

Let me know how you like my work and if you see changes I need to make, just let me know. I am here on this planet to learn and grow, and I count on you all to help me on the journey.




1 comment:

  1. I make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete